Sometimes you only have a few minutes to bust out a workout, and this ab routine is seriously perfect to do in a flash at home. Here’s the best way to flatten your mommy belly with this routine:
- Perform each move for 60 seconds and rest for 10 seconds in between each move.
- Complete as many reps as you can in each 60-second interval, making sure to keep proper form. Do not sacrifice form in order to complete more reps.
- Keep your core engaged (belly button into spine), and add weights or resistance to any move when you need a challenge.
- Get ready to burn some serious belly fat!
1. Scissor Kick: Skinny Mom Founder + CEO, Brooke Griffin, shows how to do this belly-flattening exercise. Click here for instructions on proper form.
2. Reverse Crunch: There is a right and a wrong way to do this move.
3. Plank Tuck Twist: This move takes some practice and coordination. Click here to get instructions on how to do a plank tuck twist properly.
4. Pilates Sit-Up: Take it nice and slow with this one for the best results. Click here to find out how to do this move.
5. Crazy Ivan: You’ll work your obliques and shoulders when you do this move correctly.
Only got a minute to spare? Do crazy Ivans for 60 straight seconds alongside our founder and CEO Brooke Griffin!
6. Ab Clap: Although you might feel a bit awkward doing this one, we guarantee you’ll feel a great burn.
7. Kneeling Side Crunch: This one is a fairly simple, yet effective move.
Rest for 10-20 seconds, and if time allows, repeat the sequence a second time through for a 20-minute sizzler!